Below are the requirements to be certified by TransonicAviation
- In order to be qualified for TAC 2000 certification you are required to have a
FAA approved Quality Assurance manual. If you do not have an approved
manual you can purchase a custom one from us.
- If you have a manual you need to submit your manual so we can see if it meets
- Your company must have passed an on-site audit. Audits must be performed to
insure your company meets or exceeds the 00-56B requirements, this insures
your company is using best practices based on industry standards. for more
information about the audit process, head over to the FAQ section of the website.
- If you are working out of your home you will need to have an on site audit of your working area.
- Serviceable parts
- Non serviceable parts
- Quarantine area under lock and key
- Organized and clean working areas
- Efficient document management or System for handling paperwork
- If you are working at a commercial office or warehouse you will need have an on-site
audit. This can be handled in 2 ways.
- Your company can opt to have Transonic aviation perform the on site audit at the clients
- If there is a qualified person in your area that has aviation auditing experience, We can
review that person’s resume for acceptance and approval as an authorized auditor for Transonic Aviation Consultants.
The client would be responsible for paying that person's fees for the audit.
- You must have or be in the process of obtaining IATA Hazmat training and submit your valid certification.
- Must have a Physical location PO boxes will not be accepted.
- Contact information must be current along with valid company email.
- Active EIN number.